Sunday, November 13, 2011

31 October 2011

Cute kids

Nkulemane Chapel

The Sibandas

What a good peacemaker?



Hey Everyone!!!!

So I now have a camera and a memory card so here come the pictures!!!! But anyways this week has been pretty good. Stressful, but good. This week was the week of transfers so I was, for the first time in ages, nervous for the call. I thought I'd train or be a leader. Neither happened. But it's OK cause the Lord has a plan for me. Have NO idea what the plan is all I know is that there's a plan and as I am obedient the Lord will let me know more of His Plan for me. But for now I walk by faith, not by sight.

Anyways this week was really good. We focused on Finding and found quite a few investigators. We were also able to teach a BUNCH of lessons both investigators and recent convert lessons. The Lord is blessing our lives for sure here in Nkulemane 2nd. This week I'll try and get more pictures in the area and of my new companion who'll be coming later today (He's Elder Robinson from Malawi. Which is good cause I'm forgetting my Chichewa/Bemba.).

So as for the week that's all I have. I miss hearing from you all and I hope you all are doing alright. Please pass my love to others and tell anyone that they are free to write/email me.

God Bless,
Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment