Monday, November 14, 2011

14 November 2011

Hey everyone!!!!!

 This week has been crazy!!! We made casserole, chilli, cornbread, and a bunch of American food. And Arroz con pollo. Miss my Hispanic friends. and their food. But not important.

This week I've been trying to help our companionship to be more obedient with exactness. Doesn't help when my companion is happy with "obedience with what works for me". But we're getting better and I've literally seen miracles during the week as we've done our best to be obedient with exactness. But this week we've been doing loads of service and I think over some more time we'll be able to gain the trust of our investigators and our members and help the work progress here.

This week we went on exchanges and I had the privilege with being with Elder Griffiths. We had a great time and had wonderful lessons and laughed and personified being the Lord's "peculiar" people. Helps that we've been around each other most of our missions so it's nice to be together.

But that's all for this week. Nothing crazy nor exciting to the max. Love you all and hope you're all doing well. God bless!!! Pictures will come later. Sorry!!!!!


Elder Robert Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment