Sunday, November 13, 2011

17 October 2011








Hello everyone!!!

Things week has been crazy. I've been learning a new language, Ndebele, and have been trying to learn the area, Nkulemane 2nd. Like I said, crazy week. But this week I have been humbled by my companion and his teaching methods. We teach very differently and so at first it was hard to teach but we've been improving and he said something to me that has really suck to me. "Listen to what I say". Now I thought I was really good at listening but my companion graciously helped me find another weakness that I can improve on.

So in the area we were on FIRE!!! We were able to teach quite a few lessons and had a very good percentage of people attend conference this week. I've been very much so spiritually uplifted this week. I hope I'm becoming a good servant of the Lord. But the pictures are of the house, my room, the elders in the house (the African elder at the brick building is my companion, Elder Maruza).

So this Preparation Day we went to go play at a Dam and it was pretty fun I have to say. We had 8 elders in a small Toyota (I was in the trunk. Builds character. and we had no room). But on the way back was much safer. Also I found risk. Star wars edition. So now we have something to do every Monday.

Anyways, I just wanted you all to know I love you and you're all in my prayers and I hope all of you are doing well and are in good health. God bless you till next week!

Elder Robert Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment