Monday, September 12, 2011

12 September 2011

Mr Clean?

Safety first?

I know the scriptures are true.

Always take time to smell the flowers.

Cute!!

This looks questionable to me. Hopefully this is not lunch.

Huh.

Nice.





No more complaining about the Temple bus

John Cena
Hey everyone!!!!

So I know you're all ready to kill me. I didn't send you a weekly letter (that you don't read anyways). The reason is I have a calling in my Zone. I'm the activity coordinator. I make all the activity plans and the logistics for them so last week we went paint balling (I went in my army jacket and jeans like a man. no overalls for me!!) and so I was the one who was running around and making sure we all had a way to get there and we were all ready to go. Sorry about that.

So now on to this week. This week has been interesting. Well, the past two weeks. We've been changing the kids views of us (2 white guys in Tafara). Recently I've been acting like John Cena (WWE, picture attached). But I have to say it's worked WONDERS. Even the older moms are calling me John Cena. But it's been helping us in image. Everyone gets excited to come to church and many of the kids are asking members who we are and how do the get to walk around with John Cena. It's pretty cool and I hope that over time they'll ask to be taught.

So anyways, This week we had a missionary activity where we got a TON of referrals so we're very excited to be able to go and see who is ready and who is not ready to receive the gospel. But time will tell!!!!

And so lastly this is now week 6. Soon we'll find out who's coming and who's going. But this is also my last week with Elder Bonds. Next week Monday he goes back home to Cali. Ladies leave him alone he has Kim. Haha.

I  hope everything  is going well and I love you all very much!

God Bless,
Elder Robert Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment